Saturday, July 5, 2014

GOSH Cosmetics : Nail Polish swatches!

This afternoon I was wondering what to post that would interest you all and it occurred to me I have yet to write a review on nail polishes! GOSH is a fantastic brand; personally I have yet to purchase a product from them that has made me unhappy! Retailing at around £3.99 per polish, GOSH is a wonderful combination of affordable price and great quality! The town I live in has two Superdrug stores so I am always spoilt for choice! 


The four polishes picked out from left to right are 626 Kind of Pink (Special Edition), 09 Frosted Soft Green, 569 Flamingo and 540 Ocean! These are my favourite ones so far but I am unstoppable and aim to have more of these very soon, which I will share in a future post!


The first, 626 Kind of Pink is exactly that! I would have really categorised this as a red until it sets. After two layers on your nails you can really see the pink undertones and the glossy look you get is fabulous! Secondly, 09 Frosted Soft Green is a very subtle colour. The glitter pieces mixed in with the polish give it an almost 'mermaid-like' appearance! 569 Flamingo is by far my favourite and is constantly coating my toe nails at the minute! It's a bold pink with pastel undertones and really stands out from the generic pinks! Lastly, but not least is 540 Ocean, a metallic mix of deep blue and green to give it an aquamarine shine!


These are my favourites so far, let me know if you have purchased some and what colours you would recommend!

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you've shown the colours, they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I couldn't paint my nails unfortunately and it seems swatches are the way forwards! :) x

      Delete
  2. These colors look very pretty! So far I haven´t used any Gosh nail polishes, but I think I sould try some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them, they go on really well and don't take long to dry! I love them when I do my own nails. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are aren't they! I thought it would be good to show four very contrasting shades so that they stood out! x

      Delete