Thursday, July 3, 2014

Favourite outfit of June!

I was recently invited to the evening party of a friend's wedding and of course, I needed something new to wear!

The dress is AX Paris and cost me £35, an absolute bargain! A size 12 was perfect and it fitted me very well. I love the Bodycon style, it's so figure hugging and comfortable at the same time! The only mistake I made during the night was carrying my clutch over my shoulder using the chain strap - the lace on my dress kept getting caught! Near catastrophe! The shoes are River Island, also £35 (they were comfortable until the very end of the night!) and the clutch bag was in the Very catalogue sale for £8! A very affordable outfit and i'd quite happily wear all these items again.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment