Friday, July 4, 2014

OOTD - Everything5pounds Apricot Bodycon dress and Onado green wax jacket with Primark sandal heels!

Hello beauties! Today's outfit is inspired by my recent weight loss and feeling confident enough to show off some curves I didn't realise I possessed! Ooh lala!
Both the Aztec Bodycon dress by Apricot and the dark green, wax jacket from Onado were great finds on the everything5pounds.com website, which I previously wrote about! If you like them I ordered them last week so they may still have them or something similar! Hard to believe each item is £5, right?!
To finish off the look I popped on a pair of heeled sandals I bought from Primark a few weeks back! They are surprisingly very comfortable and I got them for £6 in the sale! Their neutral colour means they will go with a lot of outfits!
I like to keep it simple so I haven't added any accessories this time. The dress stands out in itself, don't you think?! To follow : Make-up of the day to go with my outfit! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment