Monday, July 21, 2014

Hair Straighteners : Prohibited until further notice!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is chirpy and cheerful because although it is a Monday the sunshine is absolutely glorious! Definitely worth smiling about! If you're not stuck inside today go and get some Vitamin D!!

Today, I have a few thoughts so more than one article may end up being published!

24 hours ago I made up my mind to cease using my hair straighteners and embrace my out-of-control, bouncy hair with a life of its own and a flat out refusal to stay sleek and quite simply behave! After a night out with friends on Saturday, I looked back at the photographs that had been taken (as you do) and I realised my hair straighteners were making my hair look really fine, lifeless and a little bit dull to be honest. So, that's it. No more. 

No flat, lifeless Sarah! 


I am hoping that by avoiding using my straighteners and using my hair dryer on a much cooler setting that my hair will be restored to its former glory! I still continue to use my favourite hair product; Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance! I think I have been using this product continuously for about a year or so now and I cannot fault it. It's a light spray which means the hair is not weighed down with product and it smells like candy!  One of my pet hates is using product on my hair that smells like like chemicals! With this hair is left soft, more manageable and protected!


"There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start!" The Aussie Philosophy!

So there you have it, I dare you to do the same! Put down the heat and embrace the natural body of your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment