Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Revlon : Just Bitten Balm Stains

Twice bitten? I know the feeling. These lip stains are fabulous and I only have two! I chose colours 020 Lovesick (a blood red) and 015 Cherish Devotion (a pastel pink/lilac). They are easy to apply and because of their thick, balm like texture they do not dry out your lips. Also, even though they do wear off over time they stain the lips leaving a matte colour behind which I quite like!
I would say 020 Lovesick is more a night out lip stain whilst the 015 Cherish Devotion is a daytime wearer, however I would happily wear either of these all the time! I may have even been seen wearing the red one at work today! Office lippy, I'm not even sorry!
At £7.99 each these are a real steal! Come next payday, I may have to get the rest! Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have the bright red one of these! So pretty aren't they x x x

    http://katmaystinydiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete