Friday, August 21, 2015

This girl is coconuts!

I'm at it again readers; posting once again ANOTHER review on a coconut based product. I can't help it; this stuff is made of miracles!

I love our local Savers! If any of you UK girls have one nearby and don't venture in you are missing out BIG TIME! You can find a lot of branded healthcare and beauty products there without the expensive price tag attached so it's a great place to find a good quality bargain!

Now as we all know I am a sucker for a REAL bargain and often like to try out products that appear great and are really cheap. 

So, I found this. Inecto Divine Coconut Hair Oil. For a £1.


I was looking for something to help smooth my hair without leaving it greasy and looking over worked. Not easy for someone like me with really fine/flyaway hair! 

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I can honestly see the difference. I only use 2/3 pumps and run it through the lengths of my hair (avoiding the roots). Brushing my hair is easier after towel drying it AND it feels/looks a lot less brittle!

I got a golden tickeeeeeet!

I googled the name Inecto to see what would come up....


Apparently, sources tell me they also sell the shampoo and conditioner in Savers too...for a £1...

Guess where I am heading this weekend???

Thanks for reading!

Sarah Scribbles....

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment