Sunday, August 17, 2014

H&M Lincoln Opens : Scribbles has a cheeky haul....or two!!





So it finally arrived! After a few months of excitingly anticipating the opening of  H&M in Lincoln's Waterside Centre, the 14th of August 2014 finally arrived! My best friend Naomi went on opening day (unfortunately I had to work) and said the queues were immense and there were freebies! Since it opened I have been there twice and collected quite a nice haul! I will definitely be going back....many, many times!


The lingerie section is beautiful and I was very proud to come home with this beautiful sunset orange bra and pants! They had a good selection of basic underwear, babydolls, basques and nightwear!


However, this is DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE item! The unicorn loving Scribbles found herself standing before an oversized jumper for £5.99 - baby pink and covered in UNICORNS! Love it.... cannot wait to wear this with some leggings or skinny jeans!


I love that Aztec prints do not seem to be disappearing anywhere any time soon! This skirt was another great find! Perusing through the accessories section too I got this cute little snakeskin cosmetic bag! Beautiful!


Leggings are always a must have in my wardrobe but up until now I only ever used to buy the plain black ones from Primark! These are fantastic and cost an affordable price of £12.99. These may have to be featured in my next OOTD!

Well there it is ladies, my first trips into H&M Lincoln! Funnily enough I am taking a trip to Nottingham tomorrow and OOPS may find myself in there H&M too!

Thanks for reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment