Monday, September 1, 2014

Feeling brand new!

As Summer drifts away (and what a fabulous one we had this year) and Autumn quickly approaches I felt like it was time for a new look, a 'new me'. Do you ever get like that? I have not been a redhead for maybe two years now and it was time for me to employ the services of my best friend Naomi in return for helping her dye her hair the sexiest shade of deep purple, ever!

With the help of Naomi and a £3.49 box of Schwarzkopf Live : 47 Plum Perfection...



I have gone from Ye Olde Brunette moi...


To HELLO Autumn sexy redhead....


The picture is a bit naff - I may have to update it as it appears much more redder than that in the sunlight! 

I love these colours and application is so easy and only takes 30 minutes to develop! Even on Naomi's hair, which is much much thicker than mine we had more than enough dye in one box! The best bit for me is always the sweet smelling conditioner that just makes your hair feel and smell gorgeous. Even after washing my hair again this morning, my hair continues to smell 'new'. 



So there we have it, one very happy redhead. It will soon be time to hit the stores and stock up on some Autumn goodies to wear and compliment my new look ;)

Thanks for reading :) xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog http://caitlintries.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour really suits you :)
    I'm your latest follower!

    Feel free to check out my blog http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/
    Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments ladies and I'm sorry I have been neglecting my blog for a while. Real life took over as usual! :) Thank you for the nomination and I will certainly be following your blogs! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete