Saturday, May 9, 2015

Becoming a Younique Presenter!


I cannot contain my excitement and have to tell you all! I decided (after months and months of wanting to) to join the Younique family and become a Presenter! This is something I firmly believe in; everything from their mission to uplift, empower and validate women globally to the actual products they sell.

I'm not going to be hitting this hard and pushing sales on people. That is not what this is about. Once I receive my starter pack (as shown above) I think it is important for me to test and product review every single item. 

I really cannot wait to get my hands on the Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes - many a time I have fallen out with a pair of falsies and got glue all over my hands!


I have been keen to join Younique for a long time now and cannot wait to work hard and earn rewards along the way! I think it will do a lot for my own confidence whilst I hope I can help women feel great too at the same time!



I also love that I can be reassured the products being used daily by my friends, my family, my customers will be cruelty free and free from harmful chemicals and ingredients.

So, there it is! 

If you do want to check out my page just click here.

Also I have a new facebook page now for all things BLOG and Younique :)

I will be sharing my posts, my parties and anything else fun and exciting I discover along the way!

Thank you for reading as always!

Love Scribbles

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment